- David K. Hendrickson
- R. Scott Long
- Barbara Allen-Samples
- Eric R. Arnold
- Gene Bailey
- Mark W. Browning
- Guy R. Bucci
- John K. Cecil
- Carl L. Fletcher, Jr.
- Jeffry H. Hall
- Andrew W. Holbrook
- Ashley N. Lynch
- David F. Nelson
- Stephanie H. Ojeda
- Raj A. Shah
- J. Andrew Skeens
- H. Jerome Sparks
- John H. Tinney, Jr.
Stephanie H. Ojeda | H and L
214 Capitol St.
Charleston, WV 25301
Tel: (304) 346-5500
Direct: (304) 720-5520
Fax: (304) 346-5515
Stephanie Hainer Ojeda joined the firm in January 2016. She practices in the areas of energy, employment law, and general litigation. Since 1998, Ms. Ojeda has advised and defended numerous corporations on employment matters, deliberate intent and workplace safety cases, and toxic tort cases. She also served as a criminal Assistant United States Attorney and has participated in the defense of workplace safety and white-collar criminal investigations for corporate entities and individual managers. She also accepted numerous court-appointed matters in which she served as guardian ad litem for juvenile abuse and neglect cases and as criminal defense counsel. Her professional experience includes serving as law clerk to the Honorable John T. Copenhaver, Jr., United States District Judge for the Southern District of West Virginia, and, most recently, as Vice President and Associate General Counsel to a coal corporation.
In addition to her legal experience, Ms. Ojeda served as a founding board member for the Appalachia Chapter of the Women’s Energy Network and for Laotong Yoga, Inc., a non-profit organization. She also served as a barrister member of The Judge John A. Field, Jr. American Inn of Court and as board member for the Kanawha Pastoral Counseling Center. Her experience also includes work as an adjunct instructor for criminal justice at West Virginia State University, and appellate advocacy/advanced legal research and writing at the West Virginia University College of Law.
- M.B.A., West Virginia University, 2012
- J.D., West Virginia University, 1998
- B.A., West Virginia Wesleyan College, 1995
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- United States District Court, Northern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court, Southern District of West Virginia
- Supreme Court of Kentucky
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States Court for the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- West Virginia Law Review, Associate Editor
- Order of the Coif
- Patrick Duffy Koontz Award Recipient
- Energy & Mineral Law Foundation