News - Tag Archives: WV Construction Lawyer of the Year
Hendrickson & Long is proud to announce that Partner Carl L. Fletcher, Jr. has been named Charleston, West Virginia’s 2018 Construction Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers in America®. In addition, Fletcher is listed in the new edition of Best Lawyers for his Construction Litigation practice. Fletcher was selected as Charleston WV Construction Lawyer of the Year by a purely peer-review process.
There Is Only One 2018 Charleston WV Construction Lawyer of the Year
Those selected as Lawyers of the Year are first nominated for consideration in a specific practice area and geographic area. As explained by Best Lawyers in America: “Only one attorney is recognized as the ‘Lawyer of the Year’ for each specialty and location.”
Best Lawyers in America Methodology
Best Lawyers is the preeminent guide to legal expertise in the U.S. After lawyers are nominated, the caliber of their work is rated confidentially by peers who have been recognized as having “top legal talent.” Best Lawyers then analyzes the results before making its selections.
More about the Charleston, WV Construction Lawyer of the Year
Fletcher’s construction law and litigation practice spans many forums, including arbitrations, the WV Court of Claims, the WV Contractor Licensing Board, and numerous state and federal courts. He has represented construction professionals from nearly every background, from owners, builders, and developers to design professionals, insurance companies, and suppliers. Like other Hendrickson & Long attorneys, Fletcher’s goal is to provide full service in his area, serving his clients from start to finish on their construction projects.
Several Hendrickson & Long Attorneys Also Named to 2018 Best Lawyers List
- Gene Bailey, for Construction Law and Litigation – Construction
- Jeffry Hall, for Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants, and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- David K. Hendrickson, for Commercial Litigation, Bet-the-Company Litigation, and Litigation – Environmental
- Scott Long, for Commercial Litigation and Bet-the-Company Litigation
- David F. Nelson, for Insurance Law, Commercial Litigation, and Litigation – Insurance
- John H. Tinney, for Commercial Litigation
If you want to work with the best, contact Hendrickson & Long today by using our Contact Form or by calling 304-346-5500. We serve construction professionals throughout West Virginia (WV), Kentucky (KY), and Pennsylvania (PA).